The Fast Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a call letter to the Delhi Police for the post of a constable on June 20, 2021, on its official website. Delhi Police Admit Card 2021 for Physical Tolerance and Measurement Test is issued only to those candidates who have cleared CBT online.
The PET of Delhi Police was held from June 28 to July 26, 2021, at designated examination centers in Delhi. The operating body issues Delhi Police Admit Cards for different positions separately for each level on its official portal. Candidates need to use login credentials such as number, roll number, and date of birth on the login page.
The position of Delhi Police is countable, this job place is Delhi, you have to apply online, you have to be 18 to 25 years old and you have to have 12 qualifications.
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card
|Delhi Police Constable Physical Endurance and Measurement Test Admit Card||June 20, 2021|
|Delhi Police Constable Physical Endurance and Measurement Test||June 28 to July 26, 2021|
|Delhi Police Constable Physical Endurance and Measurement Test Result Declaration||To Be Announced|
How to download Delhi Police admit card 2021
How will Delhi Police download Admit Card? See the steps to download SCC Delhi Police Constable Admit –
- First visit scc’s official website scc .nic .in.
- There will be a tab called Admit Card at the top of the home page. Click there.
- You must select your regional website to download the entry form.
- ‘STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR CONSTABLE (EXECUTIVE) MALE AND FEMALE IN DELHI POLICE EXAMINATION, 2021 (PAPER-I)
- Read the instructions and click on “CLICK HERE TO CHECK STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD“.
- Enter your ‘Registration ID’/ ‘Roll Number’/ ‘Candidates Name’, ‘Date of Birth’, and different details if asked to go into.
- Enter the captcha (if requested for) and put up the details.
- The admit card shall be displayed at the display screen. Download the admit card and take a printout of the similar for long term reference.
Details mentioned on Delhi Police admit card 2021
Students will be able to download the Delhi Police Admit Chad 2021 from the official website for their exams and get the mentioned details. All registered candidates are advised to cross-check the information printed in it and in case of any discrepancy contact the helpline number. Here, we’ve listed the details available in the call letter. Candidates must go through the pointers below to know more about the same.
- Name of the candidate.
- Parent’s name.
- Roll number.
- Date of birth.
- Registration ID.
- Date of PE and MT examination of Delhi Police.
- During the test.
- Test center.
- Candidate’s photo and signature.
- COVID-19 Guide.
- Exam day instructions
Delhi Police Admit Card 2021: Important Guidelines
Candidates have to follow some guidelines to avoid difficulties on the day of examination. Such as –
- Candidates have to enter the examination hall 10 minutes before the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter by car during the examination.
- Candidates have to wear mask throughout the exam.
- They should carry sanitizers to ensure safety and hygiene.
- If the picture of the admit card of Delhi Police is vague or not clear, they have to give two separate recent pictures which are clear.
- Candidates must sign on their admit card in front of the invigilator only.
- Candidates should carry all the required documents along with the admit card and submit them at the exam center for verification purpose only.
- Check the date, time, exam venue and other details on the admit card prior to the exam day. Report to the authority in case of any discrepancy or missing details.
- Candidate should carry ball point pen along with them.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the examination center.
- Any request to change the exam centers will not be entertained once the final allotment of exam centers is done.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the admit card and abide by it.
- Candidates are advised to not to laminate the admit card issued by the officials.
- Candidates who impersonate will be legally punished.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to sit in the examination hall till the exam time completes even after finishing the paper early.
- Candidates will have to display the AarogyaSetu status at the entry gate. Thereafter, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
- Candidates must carry a hand sanitizer, gloves and face masks at the exam centre.
- Candidates’ face should be covered with protective masks.
- Candidates must make sure that they don’t have any COVID-19 symptoms. In case they do, their entry will be strictly prohibited on the spot.
- Also, candidates will have to maintain the social distancing norms at the examination centre.