RRB conducts Group D examinations for the recruitment of eligible candidates for various posts like Helper / Assistant Pointsman, Track Maintainer Grade-IV in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various sections of Indian Railways.
RRB Group D Exam Date 2021: Railway RRB Group D Level 1 Recruitment 2021 Track Maintenance Grade-IV, Helper / Assistant will be held for the recruitment of 1,03,769 vacancies in various technical departments (Electrical, Mechanical, and S).
If you have no idea what qualifications are required for the Group D exam, it is good to know. Depending on your educational qualifications, you must be 10 passes or 12 passes and your age must be between 18 to 30 years.
RRB Group D Exam Date 2021
Railway RRB Group D Level 1 Recruitment 2021 will be held for the recruitment of 1,03,769 vacancies for the posts of Track Maintenance Grade-IV, Helper / Assistant in various technical departments (Electrical, Mechanical, and S). Assistant Pointsman, Level-1 post in other sections of Indian Railways.
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs) was scheduled to be held between April and June 2021 but was postponed due to the emergence of COVID-19. RRB will soon be temporarily announcing new test dates in November 2021 for the RRB Group-D 2021 Exam (RRC 01/2019). Candidates applying for RRC 01/2019 must bookmark this page to receive the revised RRB Group Notification. D End of the test date.
RRB Group D 2021: Important Dates
The revised exam dates for the Group D online exam will be published soon. Detailed examination schedule of RRB, Group D Level 1 will be published on the official website. Let’s take a look at Group D’s RRB test dates.
|RRB Group-D Events||Dates|
|RRB Group D Notification||12th March 2019|
|Online Application Process for RRB Group D||12th March- 12th April 2019|
|RRB Group-D Application Status||25th July 2019|
|RRB Group D Admit Card||To be notified soon|
|RRB Group D Exam Date||To be notified soon|
RRB Group-D Recruitment 2021: Summary
The Railway Recruitment Board conducts RRB Group D examinations for various posts in Railways (Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper / Assistant, Assistant Pointsman, Level-1). To better understand the RRB Group D test, see the summary discussed in the table below.
|RRB Group D 2021: Exam Overview|
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Role||Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant, Assistant Pointsman, Level-I posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Total Number of Vacancy||1,03,769|
|Online Application||12th March to 12th April 2019|
|Qualification for RRB Group D Level I||12th (+2 Stage) / Any Graduates|
|RRB Group-D Age Limit||18 to 30 Years / 18 to 33 Years|
|Selection for RRB Group D Level I||Computer Based Test (CBT) |
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Document Verification and Medical
Important Links of RRB Group D Recruitment 2021
RRB/ RRC Group D Salary
The basic salary of RRB Group D candidates will be Rs. 16,000. In addition to the basic salary, they will be given other allowances including Expensive Allowance (DA), Daily Allowance, Transportation Allowance, House Rent Allowance (HRA), Overnight Allowance, Medical Facilities, Overtime Allowance, etc. The salary of RRB Group Post is Rs 22,500-Rs.25,380 per month.
RRB Group D Level I Online Application
Online registration for Railway RRB Group D Recruitment Examination started on 12th March 2019. The last date for recruitment of RRB Group D Level 1 online was 12th April 2019.
Steps to Apply for RRB Group D Vacancies:
- Visit the official website http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ link
- Register for the exam and submit required details like name, date of birth and father’s name, mother’s name, Aadhaar Number, SSLC/Matric registration number, year of passing, mobile number, email ID and then submit the registration form
- Upon registration, candidates need to verify email ID and mobile number through OTP
- Login on the home page using the registration number and password
- In Part I of the application page, candidates had to provide the details of educational qualification, community, gender, religion, Ex-Servicemen, CCAA, Minority, Economically Backward Class and Age Relaxation and other details
- In Part II of the application page, candidates had to indicate his/her priority/preference of the posts
- On completion of application details, candidates were redirected to the payment page using Online Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI and Offline Challan
- Candidates were required to choose the exam language
- Candidates had to fill in the details of a valid photo ID card
- Enter bank details to get the refund of fees
- Candidates had to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature as per the format and SC/ST candidates were required to upload the category certificates
- Candidates had to agree to the terms and conditions and submit the application form